DACA (Deferral of Action for Childhood Arrivals)

If you entered the United States prior to your 16th birthday, were born on or after June 16, 1981, and are attending or completed high school, then you might be eligible for DACA. DACA permits you to ask for work authorization for a period of two years and grants a right to remain in the U.S. legally. Under President Biden’s administration, it may also be a way to gain additional benefits in the future, such as citizenship after a period of time.

To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:

Contact Us Today

Celedon Law has helped individuals and families confront all manners of immigration issues — from the simple and routine to the most complex. Our experienced attorneys can help you understand the process, gather necessary documents and submit the required forms. Call our office at (508) 573-3170 or contact us online to discuss your immigration issue with an experienced and dedicated attorney.

Schedule a Consultation

Meet Our Team

View All Team Members
Our Reviews


Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.

*Payment is required for all consultations and the fee is considered earned upon payment based on the attorney's time being reserved. For questions or concerns, please call our office at (508) 573-3170.

Attorney Advertising. This information is designed for general information only. The information presented should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Past results and testimonials are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction of the outcome of your case, and should not be construed as such. Past results cannot guarantee future performance. Any result in a single case is not meant to create an expectation of similar results in future matters because each case involves many different factors, therefore, results will differ on a case-by-case basis.