Waivers are forms of forgiveness offered by the Government in case you have a criminal conviction or entered the U.S. illegally for instance. You would normally ask for a waiver, or forgiveness, when applying for legal permanent residency, an immigrant visa (through consular processing), or when in Immigration Court. Give us a call if you think you have a criminal conviction or immigration violation you believe is preventing you from obtaining status. You might be surprised to learn that you still qualify.

Contact Us Today

Seeking an immigrant or non-immigrant waiver of inadmissibility can be one of the trickiest aspects of immigration law. Our team of attorneys will work with you every step of the way. Call Celedon Law at (508) 573-3170 or contact us online.

Schedule a Consultation

Meet Our Team

View All Team Members
Our Reviews


Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.

*Payment is required for all consultations and the fee is considered earned upon payment based on the attorney's time being reserved. For questions or concerns, please call our office at (508) 573-3170.

Attorney Advertising. This information is designed for general information only. The information presented should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Past results and testimonials are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction of the outcome of your case, and should not be construed as such. Past results cannot guarantee future performance. Any result in a single case is not meant to create an expectation of similar results in future matters because each case involves many different factors, therefore, results will differ on a case-by-case basis.